Monday, February 10, 2014

START 21 day fix

My first week of 21 Day Fix
    I received my 21 day fix on Saturday, SUPER pumped and ready to get started. I sat down Sunday night and planned out my meals using the 21 day fix calculation for calories (# of containers) I get to eat! The greatest part is I only spent $75 for the week for 5 meals a day (plus 4 extra I made for my husband!) That is less than $2 a meal AND I had a few things left over that I'll use next week.
     My breakdown.. (everyone is different!)
1500-1799 Calories
4 Green- Vegetables
3 Purple- Fruit
4 Red- Carbs
3 Yellow- Grains
1 Blue- Healthy fats
1 Orange- Oils/seeds

                                                        Accountability 




                                  Meal Plan for Week 1

  •  Breakfast
    -Shakeology (1 red)
    -Coconut Milk (1 yellow)
    -Mixed Berries (1 purple)






  • Snack1
    -Strawberries (1 purple)
    -Cantaloupe (1 purple)
    -Hard boiled Eggs 2lrg (1 red)







  • Lunch
    -Pork (1 red)
    -Brown Rice (1 yellow)
    -Broccoli (1 green)
    -Squash (1 green)
    -Meat/Veggies cooked in Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 spoons)





  • Snack2
    -Hummus (1 blue)
    -Carrots (1 green)
    -Sunflower seeds (1 orange)





  • Dinner
    -Veggie Burger/Fish (1 red) **I made 4 fish & 3 turkey burger dinners**
    -Black beans (1 yellow)
    -Asparagus (1green)
    -Meat/Asparagus cooked in Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 spoons)



DONT FORGET- It is important to drink at least half your weight in OZ of water each day, I like to add lemons to mix it up! **NOT LEMONADE! (CLICK to check out my clean eating diet blog for water details)






                            21 day FIX workouts


     These workouts in 21 day FIX are SIMPLE exercises in just 30 minutes a day and you are going to really sweat, You can't beat that! Each FIX consist of a warmup & stretch, then each exercise last for a minute with a 10 sec rest after. I am really diggin' this workouts and Autumns body is some serious MOTIVATION!!! "You can do anything for 60 secs!" -Autumn
               *** Check my instagram @missyx90 for videos on these workouts!! ***

 

Day 1- Cardio Fix.









Day 2- Upper Fix.

**plus i ran 3 miles with my daughter











Day 3- Lower Fix

***plus 5mi run ---->






 
Photo: Active recovery day. 
#21dayfix Pilates fix


Day 4- Pilates
Active recovery




Day 5- Total Body Cardio with Weights











Day 6- Dirty 30

**plus 4.62 mile run








Missygray3.blogspot.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment