Tuesday, February 4, 2014

BARE


The most embarrassing thing for me was to own up to just how much I weighed. I had been avoiding the scale after I had my daughter but it was time to face reality. Once i saw "235lbs" show up on the scale I broke down. I was the heaviest I had ever been. At pregnancy I went into labor at 222lbs and came home at 210lbs. But that number was my driving force each week dropping 1-2 lbs was just a small step closer to my ultimate goal. Now I am not to my goal yet. But I am now more than half way there! Below is a picture off my transformation thus far. Picture on the right was taken on May 20th 2013 at 235lbs. The first day of my first challenge group! Picture on the right was taken Jan 20th 2014 at 184lbs. ----->>

      On this journey I have learned it isn't always easy. I have struggles and I have flaws just like everyone else. You can't ignore it. But I am trying to break a lifetime (24 years) of bad habits and unhealthy choices. We don't change over night. But the first step is changing your MIND. You have to take out all the excuses, negative thoughts and drive in. Once you change your mind, you will continue to show yourself what you are truly capable of THEN your body will change.

Missygray3.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment